Direct Client Marketing
- Sterling, VA
What you'll be doing
- Marketing program strategy development. Develop and manage strategic marketing, promotional and communications plans that advance the client market positioning and consumer reputation through company products. Ensure that plans and programs are aligned with the both company and clients business objectives and maintain a consistent brand expression/essence throughout. Leverage consumer and retail insights for value proposition development as well as consumer marketing messaging. Understand and apply cost effective customer acquisition and purchase conversion techniques. Understand key retail category trends and integrate that knowledge into marketing program development, positioning and execution. Partner with the client solutions/product team to understand the product constructs, define the go-to-market approach and align with sales to deliver the optimal end user experience to customers.
What your background should be
- At least 8+ years of directly relevant experience, in consumer marketing and communications. Experience in well-regarded, global consumer product or service brand in progressively responsible roles in relevant marketing/marketing communications roles.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, advertising or related field. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Telecommunication services provider industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com