Digital Sales Executive (Advertising B2B Sales)
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Create business relationships in established company accounts in a centralized geographic area. Increase incremental revenue to company clients and grow new market share through consultative sales in SEM, SEO, email marketing, and reputation management campaigns. Achieve annual assigned sales plan by excellent sales skills with a high level of proficiency in communications while working under guidance of the director of sales and marketing (DSM). Also the DSM of the company will work closely with OEM partners to align national and local sales advertising strategies. The candidate will constantly be looking for growth in overall sales, specifically by focusing and working out in the areas of web services and digital advertising while growing the territory business with his/her ability to create, conduct and track the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
What your background should be
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the dealership vertical with ability to communicate with dealer principals, 3 to 5 months of job related formal sales training, extensive understanding of the automobile retail business, extensive knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions, 3 to 5 years of technical B2B solutions sales experience including new business development, ability to succeed in a competitive and high performance work environment, strong computer skills with current technical knowledge, solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations, ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios are the required and preferred factors for the candidates.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years of college degree or equivalent experience
Who is the client company
- It is a provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com