Digital Print Specialist
- Raytown, MO
What you'll be doing
- Understands and fulfills the needs of walk-in customers and telephone or email inquiries. Communicates effectively and continuously practices good listening with customers, co-workers, vendors and leadership. Empathizes and manages demanding, impatient or frustrated customers to turn a stressful event into a positive experience. Takes ownership of customers packing, shipping or print problems and offers viable solutions. Packages shipments for safe arrival, including assembling stock boxes, building custom boxes and properly cushioning contents. Manages the logistics of small to medium projects, follows through to completion and updates all parties as needed. Produces or designs, proofs and updates materials for print projects using Adobe and Microsoft Suite for both Mac & PC. Operates all equipment, software and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others. Prioritizes and optimizes the work load to streamline the production flow. Maintains a clean, organized and safe working environment. Opens or closes the store and performs end-of-day accounting, etc. Takes action to learn new products, services, alternative solutions and industry trends as well as occasionally reviewing or retraining on lesser used services.
What your background should be
- One year of customer service experience required (more preferred). Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in related field. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 and Microsoft Office 2010. Knowledge and application of printing concepts. Able to work and complete tasks independently in a quick turn environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This company is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org