Digital Media Sales Executive
- Midland, TX
What you'll be doing
- Calling on SMB and corporate businesses in your area to show the value of client companies advertising products, such as SEO or SEM, social media marketing, reputation management and mobile optimization. Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, in-person presenting and closing. Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies. Closely follow local market trends. Become a valuable asset in the business community. Achieve and exceed sales quotas. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive. Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion and consistently asks for the business. An extraordinary work ethic, with the ability to think quickly on your feet. The ability to make an impact on key decision makers. Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must. Prior experience with or knowledge of on line marketing is a huge plus. Valid US driving license and reliable transportation. Role is approximately 70% outside sales.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one-stop solution for affordable, turn-key online marketing campaigns.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com