Digital Marketing Specialist
- Toledo, OH
What you'll be doing
- The digital marketing specialist is responsible for buckeye cable system digital and social media marketing strategies. S/he will be responsible for the execution of all digital marketing including content and experience planning, design, implementation, and analysis. Lead and actively participate in public and internal social media communities. Guide all external facing search engine marketing (SEM) efforts and perform detailed evaluation of the digital market including consumer needs, capabilities and assets, and competitive realities to identify unique market opportunities. Report directly to the director, marketing operations. Interface with the following key departments within the company: marketing, production, customer operations, ip engineering, and product development. Perform other duties as assigned. Accountable for the following functions: developing and implementing strategies to drive appropriate traffic to the company website; developing and managing the social media strategy for the company.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in marketing, communications, or sales required. Previous professional experience managing social media design/content for a business required. Knowledge of residential cable TV, internet, and phone services desired. Core competencies agile embraces change; adaptable and flexible; sense of urgency; innovative.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in marketing or communications required; bachelor degree in marketing or communications preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the proven market leader in residential video (cable TV), internet, phone and smart home products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org