Digital Marketing Solutions Sales
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Digital solutions manager will create business relationships in established company accounts in a centralized geographic area. Increase incremental revenue to company clients and grow new market share through consultative sales in sem, seo, email marketing and reputation management campaigns. The candidate will work closely with the oem partners to align national and local sales advertising strategies. Achieve annual assigned sales plan, working under guidance of the dsm director of sales. The candidate will constantly be looking for growth in overall sales, while growing the territory of business by implementing his high level of proficiency in communications and experience in B2B technology sales, specifically in the areas of web services and digital advertising.
What your background should be
- Extensive understanding of the automobile retail business required. Extensive knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions required. Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions is asked. Knowledge about the company is a huge plus. 3-5 years experience in the dealership vertical with ability to communicate with dealer principals required. Knowledge of automotive, finance/insurance and technology industries preferred. B2B solutions sales experience, including new business development and ability to travel overnight periodically is required. Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment is desired. The applicant must be a self-starter & team player, able to work independently and collaboratively. Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge required. Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations and ability to present new product concepts to marketplace required. Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios is desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- The company is a provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com