Digital Marketing Solutions Manager
- Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will create business relationship in established company accounts in a centralized geographic area. Increase incremental revenue and grow new market share through consultative sales in SEM, SEO email marketing and reputation management campaigns. DSM will work closely with copmany OEM partners to align national and local sales advertising strategies. Achieve annual assigned sales plan, working under guidance of the DSM director of sales. With over 80% of vehicle buyers using the internet before purchase, digital marketing solutions that effectively combine the web and online ads to attract, sell and service more vehicles profitably are a key component of company front end solutions suite. The candidate will constantly be looking for growth in overall sales, while growing the territory book of business.
What your background should be
- Extensive understanding of the automobile retail business.knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions required. 3 to 5 years experience in the dealership vertical with ability to communicate with dealer principals. Knowledge of automotive, finance/insurance and technology industries preferred. 3 to 5 months of job related formal sales training,3 to 5 years of technical, B2B solutions sales experience, including new business development. Proven sales track record with 5 years of experience in B2B technology sales, specifically in the areas of web services and digital advertising is preferable. Ability to travel overnight periodically is required
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years college degree or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The company is a comprehensive global provider of cloud based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org