Digital Finance Manager
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Management professionals refine and optimize the CFO's ability to organize and analyze financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value. Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within company. Determine methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decision often impact the team in which they reside. Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within company.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management consulting or industry with knowledge & experience in the one or more areas, budgeting, planning and forecasting processes. Experience with planning tool set(s) (Cognos/TM1, Oracle Hyperion Planning, SAP BPC and cloud-based solutions) preferred. Excellent communication skills and strong written, oral presentation and personal skills to build strong and lasting client relationships preferred. Proven track record in managing the delivery of planning, budgeting & forecasting transformation projects preferred. Extensive experience in Microsoft Office product suite preferred. Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment preferred. Desire to work in an information systems environment. Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational management consulting services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com