- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Participates in the creative brief process for multi-channel e-marketing campaigns, delivering innovative approaches to increase brand awareness, and apply consistent brand visuals and creative designs. Develops effective design strategies that can solve the business needs. Interacts with branding personnel across the company to ensure consistency and compatibility of programs and strategy. Works with the business unit marketing teams and marketing communications implement marketing campaigns to generate revenue. Designs and builds website marketing landing pages and emails; including page layout and strategic input to support multiple business units. Creates graphics, banners and other web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns. Works on multiple concurrent design projects such as product launch landing pages, events, promotional pages, and emails. Maintains extremely high design and production standards, as well as the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
What your background should be
- At least 5-10 years of broad graphic design experience is required. Must have expert experience in web and user interface design; should be able to demonstrate common principles of web usability. Able to work effectively and professionally as part of a busy central team while interacting with, and influencing, virtual teams, internal cross-functional/divisional teams and outside entities. Ability to solve complex or routine problems effectively and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. Ability to perform day-to-day tasks for many simultaneous ongoing projects. Demonstrate excellent prioritization and organizational skills and attention to detail.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required.
Who is the client company
- A multinational biotechnology product development company that providing analytical and laboratory products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com