- Hershey, PA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for electronically receiving, reviewing, and processing patient diet orders, menus, and diet requests for patients on assigned units. The incumbent will correct menus to match diet orders and process diet requests with patients. Assist patients with meal selections at bedside, reviewing/correcting choices and passing diet information along to patients per prescribed diet. S/he will be responsible for the delivery and pick-up of patient trays, special requests and needs in between food delivery. Serve as a liaison between nursing, food services, and the patient.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6 months of hospitality or diet-related experience. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to understand basic hospital clinical abbreviations. Ability to calculate basic math formulas. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org