- Windsor, CT
What you'll be doing
- Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures. Operates equipment in a safe manner. Reports any discrepancies in his/her area to department supervisor. Delivers and retrieves food carts to and from customer area. Sets up trays for meals/works tray line position. Processes soiled trays, dishes and utensils from carts through dishwasher. Controls use of soap and cleaning agents in dishwasher. Returns clean items to appropriate places. Assists in the serving of food on the tray line. Washes pots, pans and other equipment as necessary. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation through entire work areas. Performs daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures. Scrubs and mops floors, cleans and sanitizes equipment. Empties trash contains regularly. Stocks food and paper goods in the storeroom area. Prepares snacks and beverages from between-meal service to customers. Prepares nutritional supplements and tube feeding products and delivers to customer areas. Reports malfunctioning equipment to the food service director. Puts customer service first: ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in an attentive and responsive atmosphere which recognizes the individuals needs and rights. Performs other tasks as assigned by the food service director.
What your background should be
- Ability to read, write, and understand directions in the English language.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org