- Exeter, NH
What you'll be doing
- Reports at assigned time, in uniform, ready for duty. Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures. Operates equipment in a safe manner. Reports any discrepancies in his/her area to department supervisor. Delivers and retrieves food carts to and from customer area. Sets up trays for meals/works tray line position. Processes soiled trays, dishes and utensils from carts through dishwasher. Controls use of soap and cleaning agents in dishwasher. Returns clean items to appropriate places. Assists in the serving of food on the tray line. Washes pots, pans and other equipment as necessary. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation through entire work areas. Performs daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures; scrubs and mops floors, cleans and sanitizes equipment.
What your background should be
- The incumbent must have experience in related field. Ability to read, write, and understand directions in the English language. Must have multi tasking ability. Good interpersonal skills. Strong communication skills. Basic computer skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com