- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Prepares meals/snacks as assigned by supervisor, according to planned menus, established schedules, resident requests, and sanitary directives. Serves meals in resident rooms, dining rooms and other designated areas. Loads and distributes food trays and carts to residents rooms and/or dining room areas; collects and returns food carts to dishwashing area. Obtains food supplies for next meal. Assists in receiving and storing food and supplies; stores items properly labeled and dated according to guidelines. Performs cleaning/dishwashing duties as assigned, including work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators, freezers, floors, food carts, utensils, and other equipment. Performs defined work routines, using various dietary utensils, supplies and equipment as assigned by the dietary manager. Provides assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
What your background should be
- One or more years of experience in food service or dining services. Drug screen and criminal background check. Christian care communities and its affiliated subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Ability to speak and read English. Ability to effectively present information to residents, family members and employees of the organization. Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Provides residential and community services to older adults, troubled children and families. Also serves people with developmental disabilities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org