- Ball Ground, GA
What you'll be doing
- Diagnose mechanical problem. Perform repair and maintenance on electric, diesel and gasoline vehicle including compactor, excavator and other vehicle to maximize safe and productive operation. Typical repair include, but are not limited to, routine maintenance and repair of engine, transmission, chassis, driveline and body component, hydraulic system, brake system, electrical system, suspension system, wheel, tire and undercarriage. Perform preventive maintenance and equipment upgrade. Read and interpret equipment condition report or repair order, communicate with supervisor or operator for clarification of problem and discuss preventive technique with operator to minimize future repair. Complete paperwork associated with repaire equipment & document part usage. Follow all safety policy and procedure.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of vehicle or hydraulic maintenance or welding experience demonstrating progressive levels of skill attained. Valid commercial driving license preferred. Must meet all regulatory requirements to operate trucks and other equipment used. A mechanic school certification or ASE certification is preferred. Over 21 years of age.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED, technical school graduate.
Who is the client company
- This is a full-service environmental services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com