- Victor, NY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for driving the FMS culture though values and customer service standards. Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers. Develop and maintain effective relationships through effective and timely communication. Take initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner. Safe and effective delivery of chronic hemodialysis therapy to patients in compliance with standards outlined in the facility policy procedure manuals, as well as regulations set forth by the corporation, state, and federal agencies. Assess daily patient care needs and develops appropriate patient care assignments. Routinely monitors patient care staff for appropriate techniques and adherence to facility policy and procedures. Participate in staff training and orientation of new staff as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year medical surgical nursing experience preferred. Hemodialysis experience preferred. Successfully complete CPR certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- Healthcare services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org