Diagnostic Technologist-PMH - Radiology
- Burgaw, NC
What you'll be doing
- Receives order from doctor, to assess patient condition, obtain history & informed consent as needed. Explains procedure and assists patient through procedure. Performs quality patient care as evidenced by age specific criteria by demonstrating the ability to follow prescribed techniques in administering general & specific x-rays, adjusting equipment, determining proper voltage, current & desired exposure time, arranges immobilization and support devices to obtain position of the patient; adjust lead shields & selects proper film. Completes/checks all needed paperwork to assure proper documentation of patients and departmental forms according to departmental policy and procedure. Observes patient and machine during procedure and reports/records unusual occurrences and patient's condition. Prepares room, equipment, medical supplies, medicine & materials needed for procedures. Cleans rooms, equipment and restock supplies. Schedules patient exams per written doctor's order. Transports patients and processes images. Assists the manager in maintaining radiographic technique charts and quality improvement.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of approved radiology technology program experience is required. Considerable knowledge and skills in all general radiographic studies, and all general computerized tomography studies. Good multi tasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org