Development Manager, eCommerce & Digital Marketing
- Pleasanton, CA
What you'll be doing
- Direct and manage end to end software development through all stage of the software development lifecycle. Build constructive business relationship with senior business stakeholder and ensure seamless delivery of application. Identify vision, objective and cost benefit of technology initiative. Identify vision, objective and risk associated with initiative. Define project scope, deliverable and role and responsibility in collaboration with stakeholder and business partner. Identify skill set requirement and role and responsibility of the development team. Recruit and mentor talent in the mobile development team. Provide guidance on mobile technology trend and future direction. Use Agile Scrum to deliver solution with high level of flexibility and adaptability. Assign and monitor work of technical personnel and ensure alignment with business objective from timeliness and budget perspective. Get stakeholder approval and commitment on delivery plan. Plan budget for equipment, resource and vendor. Develop a communication plan to update stakeholder of the progress of work.
What your background should be
- Deep knowledge of building consumer facing and web applications. Strong understanding of eCommerce and content management systems. Hands on experience in technologies like .NET, Java, SQL server and Oracle. Familiarity with the iOS and android native and hybrid applications. Well versed with the latest trends in web and mobile space. Well versed with best practices of designing responsive web applications. Strong skills in project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning and risk assessment. Strong experience with Agile. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong expectation management, influencing and conflict resolution skills. Strong ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization. Strong ability to motivate, coach and train a highly technical team. Knowledge with implementing applications on the cloud infrastructure.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years degree (information systems, computer science, business administration or relational functional field).
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American supermarket chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org