Destination Staff-Trip Leader
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Guide first time travellers from their point of origin to their destination. Assist with all activities, excursions, and parties while on destination. Provide area information as well as safety and activity briefings for all passengers. Help to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all passengers on the trip. Ensure students are happy travellers while enjoying their trip of a life time with their mega buddies. Perform all other works assign by the management. Keep prepared for emergency duties. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Have experience working with youth in a leadership role. Must be comfortable working long hours and evening shift supervising students on destination. Valid passport. Outgoing, friendly, responsible, and positive. Fluency in French or Spanish is an advantage.
Required Schooling / Training
- Completed or pursuing a college or university degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a travel agency concern about students travel.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org