Desktop Support Technician
- Exeter, NH
What you'll be doing
- Required to provide support and maintenance for the company's desktop environment, as well as end user use of client applications. Main duties include troubleshooting the range of Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems, remote access and anti-virus applications, support telecommunications systems and provide requirements analysis and solutions to meet service levels.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of desktop support experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's Degree in IT or related field or A+ and Microsoft certifications.
Who is the client company
- Leading manufacturer of ice hockey equipment, fitness and recreational skates, and apparel.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org