Desktop Support and Helpdesk Technician
- Crete, NE
What you'll be doing
- This position would suit an individual with excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads. The role involves supporting and training end users via the telephone, website, and in person, troubleshooting issues and ensuring any down time is kept to a minimum. Other duties include performing regular maintenance, configuring and upgrading hardware and software, and maintaining accurate and updated documentation of issues.
What your background should be
- 2 years' work experience with computer installation, repair and maintenance, and customer service required.
Required Schooling / Training
- College diploma or university degree, or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- Private liberal arts college founded in 1857.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com