- El Paso, TX
What you'll be doing
- Perform remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals. Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters. Install and support both hardware and software components for user groups. Evaluate system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources. Provide level I technical support and incident management service desk functions. Diagnose and resolve product performance problems. Perform maintenance and repair services. Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configuration, which may impact product performance. Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of experience in a medium to large networked computer support environment. 2+ year of experience with Microsoft operating systems. Experience with end user support process for desktops and laptops. Familiar with HP printer management, including physical replacement, network programming and device set up. Working knowledge of windows, active directory, terminal servers, group policy, and/or related technologies. Prior experience with customer support and/or helpdesk/ desktop/hospital it operations experience support experience. Prior experience with Citrix and EPM/EMR software. Working knowledge of server and data network management. Microsoft or C+ certification preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent, associate degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a worldwide provider of information technology solutions to a broad range of clients.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org