- Framingham, MA
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a designer drafter. The applicant will work closely with new product development teams on mechanical pcb layout, modeling and transfer to ecad environment. Establish and refine mcad or ecad transfer process best practices. Create and monitor performance metrics; suggest and implement efficiency improvements. Create and process engineering change notifications. Provide mcad modeling and mechanical product design support for both new and existing designs. Check documentation for clarity, completeness and conformance to bose standards. Estimate duration and track progress of multiple, concurrent tasks. Assist with engineering test fixture design, product testing and data collection as required. Work independently with direction from project engineer and lead designer. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have some work experience in related field. Extensive experience with mechanical pcb design layout, component definition and ecad or mcad transfers required. Proficient with surface and solid modeling mcad system (nx 8.0 preferred). Experience with plm and pdm systems preferably wind chill 10 preferred. Exposure to allegro ecad viewer; demonstrated knowledge of dimensioning and tolerance (asme y14.5) preferred. Good project management skills with ability to make progress on multiple projects simultaneously. Possess good written and verbal communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a dutch multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org