Designated Site Trainer
- Albany, OR
What you'll be doing
- The designated site trainer conducts training utilizing the company safety, quality and customer service practices, policies and standards. The responsible person promotes teamwork and the company mission during each class conducted. Also make sure that all OSHA requirements are met. The site trainer confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies to determine training objectives. Coordinate training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the distribution center. Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops. Lectures class on safety, installation, programming, maintenance, and repair of machinery and equipment, following outline, handouts, and texts, and using visual aids, such as graphs, charts, videotape, and slides. Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as those concerned with new employee orientation, on-the-job training, refresher training, use of computers and software, sales and promotional techniques, health and safety practices, etc. Administers written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance and to evaluate effectiveness of training. Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods. Monitor methods used by employees for shipping and inbound duties and make on the spot corrections. The designated site trainer performs other duties and projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Prior experience training employees in a technical and installation environment expected. The applicant should have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and employees, ability to utilize word processing software; spreadsheet software; inventory software and Internet software. Applicant must possess a valid driver license. HSD Certified-A+ Certification a plus. SCTE, SBCA, and/or other industry certifications preferred. Applicant should have excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and prioritization.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three years related experience in operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American direct broadcast satellite service provider and broadcaster.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com