- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate responsibilities will include, but not be limited to sponsor for all design issues concerning the project during the design process and during construction, taking responsibility for continually reinforcing those goals with the project team while being respectful to the project budget and schedule. Provide project design input and comments in team meetings and formulates solutions to allow the tenant needs to be satisfied within the building constraints. Evaluate given leasing requirements and provide alternate solutions to meet project goals. Communicate to the project consultant team overall goals for the project including the program, aesthetics, budget and schedule. Participate in continual value engineering sessions to assure the overall design goals are met. Provide support in establishing scope of service and appropriate budgets for services by project architect, project designer and other design professionals. Review the design concepts and drawings for the project and provide feedback, design suggestions and alternatives to assist in meeting company goals for the project.
What your background should be
- The incumbent 10+ years of experience in retail mall design is preferred. Must have basic computer skills. Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Must have designer skills. Good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Architectural degree and master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American commercial real estate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org