Deployment Functionality Technician
- Downingtown, PA
What you'll be doing
- The deployment functionality technician (DFT) is responsible for the implementation and functionality of the low voltage portions of deployment projects. Implement new interactive displays and technologies during remodels, special projects, and new store openings. Install and maintain new and current IT and audio/video signal distribution in company stores and related company initiatives. Complete merchandising tasks, which include planogram assignments, clean and bright, implementing fixtures, signage, and product security devices. DFT is accountable for communicating and basic training of new displays and functions to store employees.
What your background should be
- One year of merchandising experience preferred. One year of cabling or IT, experience preferred. This job requires some light physical efforts.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American multinational consumer electronics corporations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com