Department Manager-Inside Lawn & Garden
- Fayetteville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for training, mentoring and coaching employees. Also manage associate performance and ensure adequate department coverage through influencing scheduling. Conduct activities appropriate for specific department including, but not limited to, ensuring merchandise is stocked, tracking and reporting relevant metrics and monitoring project activity. Maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, securing door and gate and monitoring for potential theft or security risks. Also responsible for providing superior customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating and loading merchandise.
What your background should be
- 2 years of customer service or retail experience in a fast-paced retail environment or 1 year client companies store experience. Require valid state-issued driving license and 21 years of age and 6 months experience with in-home delivery or retail customer service experience. Experience with computer and web-based systems (e.g., email, web based applications, delivery or scheduling systems, online ordering systems, training). Ability to travel between stores within market and work overnight and weekends as required. Required morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org