- Gordonsville, VA
What you'll be doing
- Oversee the daily activities of hourly associates on the sales floor, front-end, and freight, delivery or stocking departments. Also, manage associate performance and ensure adequate department coverage through influencing scheduling. Conduct activities appropriate for specific department including, but not limited to, ensuring merchandise stocked, tracking and reporting relevant metrics, and monitoring project activity. Maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety review, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, securing doors and gates, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks. Provide superior customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading merchandise.
What your background should be
- Experience with computer and web-based systems (e.g., email, web based applications, delivery/scheduling systems, online ordering systems, training). Two years of administrative and customer service experience in a fast-paced retail environment, including at least 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience or 1 year of company store experience. Driving license with reliable transportation is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org