- Mill Creek, WA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for overseeing the daily activities of hourly associates on the sales floor, front end, freight, delivery or stocking departments. Responsible for training, mentoring, and coaching employees. Manage associate performance and ensures adequate department coverage through influencing scheduling. Conduct activities appropriate for specific department including, ensuring merchandise is stocked, tracking and reporting relevant metrics, and monitoring project activity. Maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, securing doors and gates, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks. Also responsible for providing superior customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading merchandise. Travel between stores within market and work overnight and weekends.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience working in a retail store or customer service position. 1 year supervisory experience including coaching/training and evaluating. 2 years relevant experience in a shipping /receiving environment including at least 1 year supervisory experience. Experience with computer and web-based systems (e.g., email, web based applications, delivery/scheduling systems, on line ordering systems, training). Require valid state-issued driving license with reliable transportation and ability to pass MVR screen.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com