- Pooler, GA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for overseeing the daily activities of hourly associates on the sales floor, front end, freight, delivery or stocking departments. Responsible for training, mentoring, and coaching employees also manages associate performance and ensures adequate department coverage through influencing scheduling. Conducts activities appropriate for specific department including, but not limited to, ensuring merchandise is stocked, tracking and reporting relevant metrics, and monitoring project activity. Maintains a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, securing doors and gates, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks. Also responsible for providing superior customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading merchandise.
What your background should be
- 2 years experience in a fast-paced retail environment (e.g., big-box stores, food service, and customer service experience), including at least 1 year supervisory experience. Experience with computer and web-based systems (e.g., email, web based applications, delivery/scheduling systems, online ordering systems, training).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com