- Middleburg, FL
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for training, mentoring, and coaching employees. Also manage associate performance and ensures adequate department coverage through influencing scheduling. Conduct activities appropriate for specific department including, but not limited to, ensuring merchandise is stocked, tracking and reporting relevant metrics, and monitoring project activity. Maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety review, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, securing doors and gates, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks. Also responsible for providing superior customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading merchandise.
What your background should be
- Experience with computer and web-based systems (e.g., email, web based applications, delivery/scheduling systems, online ordering systems, training). Ability to travel between stores within market and work overnight and weekends as required and licensed driving with reliable transportation and ability to pass MVR screen and 2 years customer service or retail experience in a fast-paced retail environment or 1 year client company store experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com