Dental Office Assistant
- Prince Frederick, MD
What you'll be doing
- The dental business office assistant will maintain and organize all administrative function in the front office, including reception task receiving and distributing office mail and email, answering the office phone and distributing call or messages accordingly, communicating patient arrival promptly, managing administrative record and pulling or filing office chart among other duty. The dental business office assistant will also work with administrative scheduling, including maintaining office record, documenting patient dental treatment and transaction, following office procedure for patient referral and scheduling of office appointment. Perform other duties include maintaining office account receivable information, making financial arrangement with patient before treatment and ordering office and administrative supply.
What your background should be
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and supported dental office team members. Great administrative organizational skills. Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs. Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures. Exceptional customer service skills. Ability to travel for training, occasionally out of state. Dental experience a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the leading dental support organization in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org