- Wichita, KS
What you'll be doing
- As a dental hygienist, you will clean teeth and examine patient oral areas, head and neck for signs of oral disease. You will also record and review patient medical histories. Additional responsibilities and requirements of the dental hygienist include: cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions and stains from teeth and beneath gum margins with dental instruments, charting conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by the dentist. Maintaining and sterilizing dental equipment. Applying fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to prevent dental decay.
What your background should be
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments. Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation. Ability to travel at minimum one time per quarter for training; potentially out of state. Dentrix computer experience a plus. Experience using vizilite, velscope and/or diagnodent a plus. Experience using electronic medical records a plus. Leadership skills. Valid dental hygienist license in the state.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in dental hygiene, bachelor degree is a plus.
Who is the client company
- Concern about dental care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com