Dental Assistant (General Dentistry Practice)
- Vincennes, IN
What you'll be doing
- The leading organization is currently looking for a dental assistant (general dentistry practice). Candidate will assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures. Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment. Take dental radiographs (x-rays). Manage infection control; prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment. Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures. Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health. Perform various office tasks as necessary. Assist with maintaining laboratory areas in between blue and green clinics. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Knowledge of principles of dental assisting. A certificate of completion from an accredited dental assisting program. BLS certification. Excellent customer skills including the ability to anticipate needs of student dentists in clinic for instruments, equipment and commodities for dental procedures performed in clinic.
Required Schooling / Training
- Dental assistant certificate or high school diploma.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com