- Tacoma, WA
What you'll be doing
- Delivers, and/or retrieves medical equipment and supplies in a home and institutional environment; provides patient safety assessments as it relates to medical equipment and service; provides instruction on the use of equipment and sets goals for patients. Replenishes vehicle PAR levels; cleans and stocks products and documents asset and lot numbers, as required. Assists with inventory; documents patient equipment, specialty items and supply orders. Records patient and departmental issues; inputs data on delivery tickets and manifests; completes all other documentation as required. Cleans and inspects vehicles daily to ensure safety and compliance with DOT regulations. Performs related duties as required.
What your background should be
- One year of home medical equipment experience and driving a single axle truck is preferred. Medical terminology that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities is preferred. Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent).
Who is the client company
- This is a private, non-profit health care organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org