- Farmington, NM
What you'll be doing
- Pulls, packs, delivers and picks up medications, supplies and basic equipment. Loads and unloads durable medical and infusion equipment onto delivery vehicle. Responds to emergency delivery calls as needed during regular business hours and on an on-call basis. Completes necessary paperwork including daily delivery logs, pick-up and delivery forms and vehicle maintenance logs. Distributes paperwork to appropriate personnel. Maintains supply component of patient profiles. Notify supervisor if any one of the following items is discovered in the patients home: a) Physical abuse of any family member. b) Home environment is unsafe for the care ordered, such as unsanitary conditions or insufficient food for children. c) Animals in the home that cause unsanitary conditions may clean and assist with the repair of equipment. Perform routine vehicle maintenance including the checking of gasoline, oil fluids, tire pressure and brakes. Report malfunctions to supervisor. Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
What your background should be
- At least one year related experience is required. Successful completion of companies driver training program. Must meet job-related requirements to comply with D.O.T., F.D.A. and standards of accrediting body.
Required Schooling / Training
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required
Who is the client company
- The company is one of the nations leading providers of home respiratory services and certain medical equipment, including oxygen therapy, inhalation therapies, sleep apnea treatment and negative pressure wound therapy.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org