- Buckhannon, WV
What you'll be doing
- Maintain and foster a good relationship with the customer as a representative of company food service drive to and deliver customer orders according to a pre-determined route. Unload products from trailer and place in designated customer storage areas. Verify delivery of correct items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Collect money (cash or check) where required. Contact management for authorization concerning discrepancies on invoice and communicate all errors and returns. Maintain DOT logs as required throughout the day. Preform pre-trip duties including, but not limited to checking route numbers and account numbers for assigned deliveries, count items and check customer invoices of orders loaded, preform DOT pre-trip inspection on provided DVIR form. Preform post-trip duties including, but not limited to unload damaged goods or customer returns, complete necessary paperwork, turn in all collected funds, park and secure truck, complete.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of over the road experience or 6 months food and beverage delivery experience is required. Must have and maintain DOT physical. Must be able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and safety regulations. Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide). Must have excellent customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a restaurrent and food service distributor company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com