- Wexford, PA
What you'll be doing
- The first responsibility of the deli clerk is to prepare product, maintain display cases ensure all customer requirements are met and build customer loyalty by providing unparalleled customer service. The deli clerk will actively support a culture of safety which includes, but is not limited to, food safety, team member safety and customer safety. Display a commitment to learn about food and share food knowledge with fellow team members and customers. Demonstrate a willingness to learn, understand and communicate the market district passion for food philosophy, which includes the willingness to taste and experience new product offerings. Actively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling techniques. Provide active sampling opportunities, when appropriate. Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety) and sanitation regulations are met. Provide customer service by greeting customers, filling their order, doing suggestive selling, and thanking the customer. Maintain product level in sales cases by identifying low product and filling where necessary. Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
What your background should be
- Experience is not a must but prior experience of working with this company might be of some help. Candidate must be of least 18 years of age.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is asked.
Who is the client company
- The client is a supermarket chain with stores in the U.S.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org