- Fort Gratiot, MI
What you'll be doing
- As a deli clerk, the applicant will perform ordering, purchasing and stocking of deli products. Label products with appropriate dates and prices. Manage product maintenance and rotation to avoid damages or spoilages. Possess a sense of urgency and comfort level to be able to work in a fast paced environment. Build rapport with customers. Show a friendly and outgoing attitude that is shown through good eye contact and body language. Provide assistance by responding to customer questions in an effective and efficient manner. Stock product and maintain product displays according to merchandising standards. Follow safety and sanitation procedures to ensure quality service and products for customers. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous work experience with deli clerk is preferred. Adequate knowledge of computer systems and is comfortable using them preferred. Possess good listening and strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a regional American hypermarket and Supermarket company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org