- Brunswick, GA
What you'll be doing
- Manage inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, security, expense control and other operational processes to company standards. Ensure the department is merchandised in accordance with the needs of the community; maintain shelf allocations to ensure the availability of products at all times. Ensure team members greet, assist, provide efficient service and thank guests in a prompt, courteous, friendly and business-like manner in order to promote the company image as a service-oriented operation. Ensure the department is well maintained and meets or exceeds company standards for appearance. Supervise, train and develop team members in accordance with company policies and procedures. Evaluate department conditions and operations to determine strengths and areas for improvement; reinforce strengths while developing and implementing improved practices and procedures. Conduct weekly sales meetings with team members to establish merchandising, sales and profit objectives. Ensure company standards for safety, proper food handling practices, sanitation and productivity are maintained. Monitor cooler and display area temperatures to ensure product quality; report refrigeration failure immediately. Proof dough products, bake breads, cookies and other bakery products. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Proven one (1) year of management or supervisory experience in supermarkets, retail, restaurants, hotels or general business. Possession of baking certification and basic cake decorating certification or ability to obtain same within 180 days of placement. Compliance with all company policies and procedures. Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American supermarket chain stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org