Deli Assistant Manager
- Arlington, WA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for superior service goals of the department. In the absence of the deli manager, supervise department staff to include scheduling, training and assigning duties. Lead department as a positive role model. Implement all merchandising programs. Ensure standards of department presentation and operations are met; including cleanliness and sanitation, inventory control, rotation, quality, ordering, variety standards, signing, seasonal schematic. Responsible for ordering and inventory control to meet division turn goals. Ensure the department has the highest quality of product available for the customer. Monitor to ensure variety standards are followed, as well as 100% compliance on ad item display. In the absence of the deli manager, ensure paperwork, as set by the division, is followed. Perform all other related duties as assigned by management. Responsible for the sales and profitability of the department.
What your background should be
- Minimum one-two years of experience in the food industry. Training experience preferred. Highly motivated and team oriented. Must possess strong customer service qualities. Must have strong leadership ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company is one of the largest food and drug retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org