- Brecksville, OH
What you'll be doing
- The operations default specialist is responsible for ensuring effective collection of an assigned group of delinquent accounts to minimize losses to the bank. Provide excellent customer service and helps to counsel customers regarding credit issues as necessary. Contacts customers via telephone to inform them of delinquency, determine reasons, and determine arrangements that will satisfactorily resolve the delinquency and any other outstanding issues. May offer different alternatives with some authority in regards to adjustments, in addition to explaining consequences of delinquency in the attempt of obtaining payments. Submits for a makes decision on accounts for alternative programs or actions. Higher authority with regards to adjustments, based on authorized guidelines.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of related experience or typically 2+ years of collections experience. Solid understanding of consumer laws and regulations relating to consumer loan collections. Strong PC skills. Excellent communications skills with the ability to successfully negotiate. Sound judgement and decision making skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma (associate preferred).
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com