Dealer Business Development Professional
- Glens Falls, NY
What you'll be doing
- Pursue new business from present and prospective dealers and seek opportunities to solicit referrals; execute new dealer retail installment and reserve agreements as required. Represent the company at various dealer functions; maintain membership in automobile associations and other organizations beneficial to business development efforts. Remain current on industry trends, new loan products/programs in dealer market, and business climate; analyze trends and changes to anticipate and react as appropriate. Review dealer performance with dealer principles and/or finance manager on a regular basis; provide supplies such as contracts, applications, rate sheets, etc. to dealers. Provide periodic reports to management; share knowledge and expertise with other members of indirect lending team as appropriate. Participate actively in community as designated by company community service requirements.
What your background should be
- 6+ years of experience in indirect lending, automobile retail business or related positions. Excellent communications skills, written and verbal; ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, management and community/business leaders. Strong consultative sales and negotiation skills a plus. Knowledge of current lending regulations, automobile industry, and indirect lending products/services preferred. Solid organizational and mathematical skills; ability to work independently and contribute to team. Valid driving license, reliable transportation, and ability to travel to call on dealers required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related field of study.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org