DC Operations Manager
- Fresno, CA
What you'll be doing
- The operations manager is responsible to demonstrates business leadership throughout the organization by using independent discretion to create and achieve short and long-term strategic and tactical plans for the distribution center guided by broad policies, objectives and standards. Owns & develops plans for promoting team collaboration and accountability for meeting performance objectives , while building, motivating and leading cross-functional teams across the organization to achieve the objectives of the company. Uses independent judgment to build & promote free flow of information and communication throughout the organization that will encourage change while maintaining operative effectiveness & success. Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal/external levels & uses these techniques to decide the appropriate approach while interacting others at different venues. Drives employee engagement through floor presence. Ensures that direct reports have the support needed to effectively manage their departments and direct reports. Manages & motivates assigned direct reports & facility personnel to accomplish established goals. Contributes to policy/program development through consistent administration and execution of policies/guidelines that directly affect work activities. Sets direction for the facility while anticipating operational issues and develops preventative measures by analyzing quantitative, qualitative and trend data and makes decisions based on this data that will positively impact productivity. Manages relationships with business partners throughout network (to include other operations managers, facility directors, campus leaders, brand directors, and store business partners) to integrate and align efforts across the dcs and functions. Leverages maintenance, finance, transportation, engineering, hr, and inventory control in an effort to optimize departmental performance. Experience with direct to consumer processes in a distribution environment.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have strong leadership and motivational skills, with the ability to manage for results, strong written and oral communication skills, strong time management skills, excellent problem solving and decision making skills, and strong ability to multi-task. The applicant should have the ability to analyze EOS results and lead action plans to resolve issues, ability to manage employee conflict and successful resolution, ability to assess talent and build development plans, and ability to proactively plan and organize work to accomplish goals. The incumbent should have knowledge of distribution operating systems, to include KRONOS, DLX, and WMs, knowledge and experience using various computer systems, to include Microsoft word, excel, outlook & power point. 7-10 years line supervision preferred. Experience with development and use of variable budgets; familiar with basic accounting principles.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org