Day Shift Security Badging Administrator
- Santa Clara, CA
What you'll be doing
- Provide customer and office support service in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. Provide assistance to customer, employee and visitor in a courteous and professional manner. Staff the front lobby security reception desk and greet visitor, contractor and employee. Sign in visitor and issue visitor badge where appropriate. Create badge for new employee assigned to the client and remove terminated employee from the system. Receive, direct and relay telephone and email message. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence for security related item. Assist in the planning and preparation for project related to badging. Make preparation for large event and meeting. Monitor and maintain an adequate inventory of badging supply. Respond to employee help request and email query. Administer badging system and function needed for security access control, including print and assign access. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office and badging equipment. Write daily report of metric and KPI.
What your background should be
- A minimum of one (1) year experience operating Microsoft Word and Excel. A minimum of one (1) year experience operating a badging/access control system and security administrative support experience. Have best of class customer service. Demonstrated ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public. Effective oral and written communication skills. Active listening skills. Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately. Ability to work independently without direct supervision. Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors. Security control room operator experience. Current and valid bureau of security and investigative services (BSIS) security officer license issued by the state of California. Current and valid driving license. Ability to pass any state required training or other qualifications for licensing. Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age. Must be a U.S. citizen or foreign citizen legally authorized to work in the United States. Be willing and able to work flexible schedules.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, etc.).
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American security company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org