Data Warehouse Developer-Enterprise Analytics
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Participates in and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the clinical data warehouse. Works closely with the data warehouse development team lead, customers, business analysts and other colleagues in the ITS department to analyze operational data sources, determine data availability, define the data warehouse schema and develop ETL processes for the creation, maintenance, administration and overall support of the data warehouse. From a day to day operations and project perspective, the work of the data warehouse developer will be directed by the data warehouse team lead.
What your background should be
- Oracle and/or Informatica certifications would be a plus. Three to five years of experience maintaining and administering a multi terabyte sized Oracle data warehouse in a UNIX (AIX) environment. Hands on experience using informatica power center for loading and maintaining a data warehouse is required. Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non technical people. Thorough understanding of the relational database model and experience in designing, modeling, developing and supporting data warehouses. Experience working with diverse data sources. Knowledge of SQL query optimization and performance tuning. Experience in entity relationship data modeling and data modeling tools. Knowledge of star and snow flake schemas.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business, or engineering or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a global provider of HR services and one of the largest staffing organization in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com