- Traverse City, MI
What you'll be doing
- Maintain the integrity of the medical image and text component of the electronic medical record. Reproduce soft copy images from digital recording devices(CDs). Assist referring physicians and consultants in the use of computerized physician records. Work closely with staff at affiliates. Utilize the radiology information system to order studies on referred films. Provide operating room with all requested images. Follow established guidelines with respect to document control. Perform procedures relating to documentation of charges. Investigate incomplete reports and initiates action to ensure completion in order that the appropriate professional charges may be processed aids in the administration of area policy and procedures. Assist in orienting and training new personnel where applicable. Adhere to hospital and departmental policies concerning confidentiality and release of information cooperates in the maintenance of the work area. Keep the work area clean and in orderly condition. Report to supervisor all discrepancies in the work environment.
What your background should be
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Effective communication skills, particularly in the areas of answering multi-line telephones, receiving messages, communicating effectively with members of the medical staff and fellow employees. Possess the ability to work independently while maintaining a team effort. Medical terminology and prior hospital/office experience is desirable. Ability to communicate effectively with both public and coworkers orally and in writing.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org