Data Quality Architect
- Carrollton, TX
What you'll be doing
- The Data Quality Architect is responsible for the ensuring that the data assets of the organization are supported by a data architecture that assists the organization in achieving its intentional goals. The applicant is also responsible for the management, oversight, definition, and integration strategy for all the organizations data assets. Essential duties and responsibilities are to define the data integration strategy for multiple data sources including customer data, to define data reporting strategy for real time and offline reporting, to define data extensibility and backwards compatibility strategy for line of business applications, to define system of record and archive strategy for customers and line of business applications, to write, debugs and tests complicated SQL constructs and queries.
What your background should be
- 10+ years of technical experience in database design, architecture, and enterprise application integration required. MS SQL server relational database experience required. Should have experience with multiple database platforms. The incumbent must be able to accurately and effectively translate business and logical requirements to physical database models and designs. Candidate should have deep architectural knowledge in designing highly scalable cross platform database solutions for enterprise clients. MS SQL server certification is preferred. Applicant should deliverables for all phases of the software development. Experience with BI practices and processes, familiarity with data mart and data warehouse design and implementation is required. Strong knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, information systems or CIS, or equivalent work experience required.
Who is the client company
- This is a financial services industry that provides financial supports on medical emergencies, vehicle repairs, divorce, and job changes, short-term working capital or other unexpected expenses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org