Data Quality Analyst/Consumer Lending
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent will create a quarterly reporting template that will be used long term. Candidate will roll up to the head of compliance & supervision within the capital markets division. The data quality analyst is responsible for monitoring the data integrity of loan transaction data input into the bank's commercial loan systems system (LTSL, LTS, FACT, LIVE LINK and MRA). The DQA will review a sample of entities recently approved through the commercial lending process (CLP) to verify the accuracy of data inputs, as well as adherence to bank policy. Additional responsibilities include preparing ad-hoc and standard quarterly reports, writing and executing ad-hoc queries utilizing APMs or other systems, providing support to corporate banking employees in error resolution, participating in system enhancement projects, and completing other line of business, or regulatory projects as necessary. Participate in reviewing and providing feedback on system user guides. Determine a stratified random sample of entities approved through the CLP from the previous month. Review the sample of approximately 25 transactions per quarter. Each transaction will have approximately 35-45 fields reviewed. Prepare quarterly data integrity reports and supplemental monitoring, including material changes in risk weighted assets and LGD. Participate in system enhancements projects as needed.
What your background should be
- Advanced knowledge of commercial underwriting policies and products. Advanced knowledge of bank systems including MRA, FACT, LTS, LTSL, DCU, APMs. In depth knowledge of Basel II and heightened standards requirements. Ability to prepare reports in PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Good communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently with limited supervision. Lending exposure is a must, experience with corporate lending strongly preferred. Credit analysis, capital markets, corporates banking all strong nice to haves.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA in business or finance, M.B.A preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a Japanese system integration company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org