Data Quality Analyst
- Getzville, NY
What you'll be doing
- Assist in reviewing of operational risk event being submitted into client risk database and provide comprehensive data quality review based on the approved check list. Coordinate with data in putter as well as both in business and independent operational risk manager to address known data quality issues in a timely manner. Assist in providing various reports and metric and analytical support to help the business manage their data quality effort. Provide support in preparation of monthly data quality working group meeting. Also, actively participate in these meeting and assist with taking meeting minute.
What your background should be
- Experience in financial services is a plus. Strong desktop and PC skills which include working knowledge of MS suite of applications, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Exposure to database and data warehouse applications a plus. Experience in risk management, finance and operation and technology is a plus. Excellent oral and written communications skills. Must be articulate and persuasive. Self starter with a high level of demonstrated initiative. Must be able to prioritize and multi task in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Must be able to work in a team environment, listen and work well with others.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required. Master degree is a plus.
Who is the client company
- The client company has focused on pairing the most innovative technologies with the most seasoned industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com