Data Modeling & Data Management Lead
- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Capture and model data requirements, data definitions, business rules, data quality requirements, and logical and physical data models. Implement and maintain data solution components, e.g. Data models, data quality management, metadata management, reference data management, etc. Integrate data solution components across projects and ensure their consistency with enterprise-level data and database architectures as well as industry directions. Assist in on-going assessments to review the effectiveness of data management functions in solutions delivered, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement. Identify opportunities for data sharing and reuse.
What your background should be
- Minimum ten (10) years related experience. Experience with the data warehouse implementation process, from business requirements through logical modeling, physical modeling, data sourcing and data transformation, data loading, SQL, end-user tools, and database implementation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org